The following are texts posted on Dylann Roof’s personal website, the site has since been taken down by the US government. A very profound read in to the mind of a young southern boy imho.
Author Archives: Altomatic
Ever have a PHP error on production server, but it’s a hassle to turn on error reporting? Now, you might not have to. Just var_dump(get_last_error()); and you get an array containing the last PHP error, the file and the line.
The following was from a FAQ of a Dungeon Siege mod “Land of Hyperborea”:
Q) Why am I limited in what I can choose for my character’s appearance?
A) If you haven’t played the Single-player game yet, I encourage you to
do so. The answer will probably dawn on you as you are playing.
If you have played the single player game and still don’t
understand why, then you’ve missed one of the more important
messages of the story. T’Vril, your faithful companion throughout
the adventure, a woman who risks her life and literally endures
deep pain for you, her friend (watch the NIS sequences outside
Tir’Malani and Valhalla again), is constantly and repeatedly
attacked throughout the entire story because of either her racial
heritage (Dark Elf), her religious creed (Vox-worshipper), or
both. She is spit upon, trodden upon, and many times she is
spotted by a racial or religious enemy, you have to re-start from
a previous save, and try having her sneak around the bigoted NPC.
And yet, she is not a creature worthy of any of this treatment.
To the contrary, her behavior in the storyline shows that she is
greater than any of the other characters in the entire game, even
the hero. Despite hatred, despite prejudice, despite bigotry,
despite everything – she is your one, true friend.
Yes, I could add different skin colors to farmgirl and farmboy.
However, if I do, does this comprise an open acknowledgement of
cultural and racial heritage in real life, or is it really just a
crutch the player uses to dodge the serious and complex issue of
racial bias that their companion, T’Vril, faces nearly everywhere
in the adventure? To me, as the author of the story, allowing
multiple skin choices for the player somehow takes away from one
of the larger messages of the story – T’Vril is hated everywhere
she goes for her race or creed, or both. And yet, despite the
terrible treatment she gets, she is your one true friend in the
In real life, people don’t have a choice as to what color their
skin will be – nor, really, do they have any choice in how other
people will treat them because of their racial or cultural
heritage. In LoH, a Dark Elf has two choices – male or female.
The other choices are simply variations in facial appearance and
hairstyle. If you’re born blue, you’re born blue – you have to
deal with how everyone else will treat you.
In the game, T’Vril has no choice about how anyone will treat her.
The world simply is the way it is, and she simply has to deal with
it. Allowing the player an infinite variety of skins for their
character is possible, but mutes a very important message in the
story – those aren’t the choices your companion has available to
her. Only through your courage, strength, compassion and
understanding does she overcome the bigots of her world. And so
it is in the real world, as well.
If anyone is looking for a PSD to HTML slicing service, I recommend my friends at PSD to HTML. They do wordpress themes too. Their price isn’t cheap, but work quality is top notch.
For PHP hosting or any other purpose, I recommend DreamHost. It is without a doubt the best in the world, other services simply can not compare, you have to try it or take my word for it, I guarantee you won’t be disappointed. DreamHost is the best hosting I’ve ever used (I used at least 20 different hosting providers before), DreamHost’s functionality is simply unmatched. Space and Bandwidth is unlimited too for everyone. Basically, everything is unlimited at DreamHost. Unlimited domains, databases, space, bandwidth, email, users etc…
You can use promo code “MAX50SAV” to save $50 when you sign up with DreamHost.
“Give me control of a nation’s money and I care not who makes the laws” – Mayer Amschel Rothschild
For the people that are working in the finance/banking industry but does not know the “Rothschild Family”, it is comparable to a military officer that has not heard of Napoleon or a physicist that has not heard of Einstein. The Rothschild Family has had such an enormous impact on today’s world and yet it has managed to stay largely invisible to the general public.
Strict family control, total black box operation, precise like clockwork, always know better than the market, completely rational thinking, endless hunger for money, and amazing ability to predict, these traits has made the Rothschild family invincible in the past 200 years through all the turmoils of war, politics and finances, they built the largest financial empire known to the world, their total asset is estimated to be 30 trillion dollars today, in another words, they are worth about 100 Microsoft in terms of market cap, 15 China or 2 United States in terms of total annual GDP.
04/28/2011: I wrote these a few years ago, I will be archiving this unfinished series of posts here, hopefully some day I will find the time to finish.
I will be posting a series of posts on my blog that will answer some big questions and provide truly shocking facts. These information are mostly unknown to the public and can only be obtained with some serious digging.
After reading my posts, you will understand and find answers for these questions and much more:
Did you know that the United States Federal Reserves is a privately held banking cartel?
Who ultimately controls the Federal Reserves?
Why was the Federal Reserves created?
Who controls the printing and distribute of money in the United States?
Why the death rate of US Presidents is higher than the death rate of front line troops at Normandy beach?
Who truly control the world?
Who control the financial derivatives market?
Why as the total mortgage amount increases, the value of the dollar decrease?
Why gold is the true “king of money”?
Why gold will eventually be the end of “fiat money”?
Using WordPress as a CMS can be easily done. But I do not recommend those who want to have a cookie cutter solution. If you want to have something that works out of the box, then WordPress as a CMS is not for you. To use WordPress as a CMS, a small amount of modification is required. But the benefit and reward is huge! These are some reasons why I would use WordPress as a CMS platform.
10. WordPress has amazing SEO by default without tweaking. If you want more SEO, it’s easily done by installing a couple of plugins, such as the All in One SEO Pack or Remove WWW plugin. Or just use a theme that support SEO such as the popular Genesis theme.
9. Easy admin interface. WordPress’s administration interface is the easiest and most intuitive by far. It’s way better than Joomla or Drupal. You’ll work much more efficiently and save much time by using WordPress.
8. WordPress is standard compliant. So why use other bloated and non-compliant CMS when you could have WordPress power your site?
7. WordPress is Free and Open Source. WordPress give you commercial level quality and stability for free.
6. Blogging is built in. If you decide to use WordPress as a CMS, then you know you don’t have to worry about blogging capabilities. With WordPress, blogging is built in and it is the best blogging platform in the world.
5. Easy to install. WordPress is famous for its 5 second installation. Usually it even takes me less than that!
4. Easy to upgrade. Most if not all wordpress plugins and themes do not modify wordpress source code. So to upgrade WordPress, just use the built in auto-update feature and you are done! Which other CMS system can make this claim?
3. It has been done successfully. CNET, Ford, ZDNET and various other popular sites has used WordPress as a CMS.
2. Free support from a vibrant and amazing community of developers and contributors. Huge amount of documentation available both on wordpress.org and other sites (like this one ^^).
1. WordPress is popular. Over 2% of all website on the internet is powered by WordPress. That means there are tons of amazing plugins and themes for you to choose from to make your CMS system work easier. Need a poll? there is an amazing poll plugin (wp-poll). Need a contact form? there is an amazing contact form plugin(cform 2). Need a gallery? there is an amazing gallery plugin (nextgen). Need a forum? there is an amazing forum plugin! (simpleforum). There are also a number of CMS-centric WordPress themes, such as mimbo. WordPress is infinitely extensible, without touching the wordpress source code at all!